sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

My favourite places (description paragraph)

People think that travelling is the best way to know other places and cultures, and I think the same too for these reasons:

The day that I set off, I was very exciting because this was my first travel with my friends. I went to Italy with the high school. When we arrived at the airport we had to show our hand luggage to a policeman. Then, we boarded the plane. All of us, rang up to our parents when we arrived to Venize. The place was estremely striking and there was like a paradise for me because under my feets I had a lot of History and it was amazing.

Moreover, we went to Florenze, and when we arrived to the hotel, it was a run-down hotel, but it was good. I remember that in Florenze I feel like eating an ice-cream and I went into a shop. I bought the biggest ice-cream in the world (and the most expensive too...) But, when I went across the street, my beautiful ice- cream fall down and my teacher who is a keen photographer took me a photo with my ice-cream on the floor... It was a disaster for me. But the experience to visit Florenze was great if I don't think in my delicious and expensive ice-cream.

Then, we went to Rome and we spent three days there. In Rome we went sightseeing like the Coliseum, The Vaticano... I remember that we had a terrific view from the top of our hotel because we could see The Piazza Navona at all. Rome surprised me a lot and I would like going again.

Finally, my return journey was very funny too. We had to take a ship to go across the Mediterraneum. At night we had a party in the Disco and it was amusing. When we arrived to Barcelona, we had to take a bus and it was a tiring journey because you couldn't get up of your seat. We arrived to Cieza at five on the morning and when I arrived to my house, I really think that I fall asleep in two seconds.

To sum up, although this travel was very bustling we had fun and the experience was amazing because I was older and I could do a lot of things like going to pubs with my friends. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario