domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF ME

My name is Marina Ondoño and I am 18 years old. I am from Cieza, a village near to Murcia.
I am a very ordinary girl with her infatuations. I really think that I have a problem with Winnie the Pooh because I have a lot of things of he: T-shirts, pens, socks...

I love blue, I allways wear something of this colour. I am really interested in literature. I read a lot of kinds of books, but I prefer love stories like Romeo and Juliet. I am a fan of Shakespeare. I like listening to music, in particular, alternative music like Andrés Suárez. He makes me feel relaxed when I am sad.

Talking about love, I have boyfriend. His name is Diego. He is a lovely guy, he is always making me laugh although sometimes I get angry with him. Anyway he is the best boy that I have ever met. I am definitely in love with him.

Well, this is me.
Bye! XOXO

1 comentario:

  1. Nice post! Love is the best thing in the world : -)

    Now, just a couple of corrections:

    *always
    * a lot of things of HIM ("him" after prepositions), although here I would prefer: "I have a lot of Winnie de Pooh products at home..."
    * laugh

    ResponderEliminar