lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Sport, something that I should do.

Nowadays, people try to keep fit and they do a lot of sport. They have a healthy life. However, I prefer a sedentary life, because I hate the most of sports.

Some young people practice a lot of sports like doing fitness or running. Selected people play tennis or padel; even old people now do sport! They go for a walk on the early morning, they attend classes at the swimming-pool etc. Almost everybody do some sport, but I do not want to.

When I was younger, I used to practice sport because P.E was a compulsory subject at school and high-school. Apart from this, I would just like do swimming and fencing. My teacher told me that I was very good at fencing. However I had to give it up because of it is a very expensive sport. Righ now, I do not practice any sport, I am not a sporty person.

At home, I do not watch any sport on TV, only when my cousin, who is a professional athlete, attend to the Olympic Games. All my family are very proud of him because of his effort. Thus, he has won two golden medals.

Some adventurous people like feeling adrenaline in their bodies, and they put up risky sports such as bungee jumping or descent route. I am not into this kind of sports because unfortunatly I have go panic to highs.

Practicing sport like I used to do (swimming) is quite good for your health. If we do it and we combine it with a good diet, our bodies will feel young forever. This, is the main advantage of practicing sport. However, there are also disadvantages. For instance, if you don't follow a complete training, you will have injuries. As it happens to may football players. Another disadvantage is that we can not get obsessed with sport because our muscles need to rest too.

To sum up, knowing all the benefits that some practice of sport can cause, I know that I should do more exercise. So I had been thinking about keening on swimming and maybe, I will have a go on a new one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario