lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Reyes, my queen.

My queen, my queen is not a person. Is not a woman that has a crown. My queen is a little, gorgeous and adorable dog. My dog is a poodle and her name is Reyes. She was a very wish dog. Her arrival was a very happy event.

I had another dog. The most calm dog in the whole world. We found it in the rubbish looking for food. But she died three years ago. She was fourteen years old. Then, that year my mum had a heart operation and she was in the hospital three months. She lost an arm and she had a a big depression. Everybody were very sad because of her.

This year my dad bought a dog for Christmas. He gave her the puppy on Reyes' Day. So, my mum named the dog Reyes (very original. Yes!). Before the arrival of the puppy, my mum changed. She started to laugh again and to be happier. She started to forget every sad memory. She learnt to cook again, to write...

This dog change our lives because we were very sad too. This dog bringed us happiness and she turned to be the queen of the house and of our lives.

WE LOVE REYES AND WE WILL DO IT FOREVER.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario