martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Over the moon.

He is Diego, my boyfriend. He is twenty-one years old. I met him two years ago. Well, the truth is that I met him four years ago, in a bithday party. At first, I thought that he was an arrogant and we didn't talk. I had boyfriend in those times. But two years later, I saw him again and I had just broken with my boyfriend and we started to talk by WhatsApp.

He was a very amusing man who made me laugh a lot. We planned to meet each other in a park and then, the magic emerged. Our first kiss. It was in summer, and we still together since that day. We are together two years and I am the happiest girl in the whole world when we are side by side.

Definitely, he is the man of my life. I want a life with him and nobody can change it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario