domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Introduction and Conclusion.

Are you going to tell to mum?. This sentence has troubled our childhood. When we were doing pranks with our brothers or sisters and we had that terrible fear of our mum knew it. That time when our bigger mischief was break a plate or a glass. Walking on the fresh grass although it was a signal that banned it.

I remember when I was playing with my little brother in the park and he broke a window with a ball. we ran and ran and when we were safe, he told me very nervously: '' Are you gonna to tell mum?'' I started to laugh because that was his only preocupation. My mum knew it all the end, I don't know why, but mums are like God, they know everything. The window was repaired.

To sum up, the innocence of a child is he bigger sign of purity. We can see on his faces everything. When they are sad, happy or even when they have done something bad. Whatever they do badly, they are always say: ''Are you going to tell to mum?''

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario