martes, 6 de enero de 2015

DREAMCATCHERS

We live in the age of the constructive critiques and people have told to us that we have to accept them. We live in the age of the every opinion is important, but there isn't.
To conclude this opinion point, there is a phrase that I want to re-mark: ''the opinions are like a booty, everybody has one'' and we believed that the other people booties suck. Maybe this phrase is not the smartest, but it perfectly explains this situation.

I live in a preocupation condition, and I have decided to share it with you. Since early times, humans have wanted to touch it all, even booties. Now, humans want touch dreams too. And, then, they created alcohol and dramcatchers. On the one hand, with alcohol they could touch booties without any preocupation, and in the other, they created dreamcatchers fot catching dreams that the couln't make come true.

But, Ladies and Gentleman, we can't catch dreams. We only can dream horrible or beatiful things, and with luck, we can make them come true. We can't keep them into a box. Okay? We have bad and good dreams but we can't save them. There are a lot of people, some are worse than a nightmare and no-one follow them with two little sticks and a feather trying to catch the forever.

We are getting confuse, very very confuse. There are things that we can't taste or smell and it is alright. It is not mean that they don't exist, they do it because we talk about them and this is the real clue of their existence. I don't know in which moment we decided to chase those things; in which moment we decided putting a name to everything, that we had to touch it all, or put it under a loupe in which moment we decided that we had to change everthing.

In my childhood I was able to believe that a stick was a sword and a rock was a phone. I did spoons with a little stick and a green leaf and I was happy. I didn't understand why I did this, but I enjoyed with it and I didn't question myself about everything my friends or I did. 

This is all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario